Net 0 with SLEnergy SA
SLEnergy was created in March 2021. The company’s mission is to lease roofs and produce electricity that will be sold to the tenants of our buildings. We also see potential in energy storage and hydrogen storage.
– One of the first private grids in Switzerland.
– With the solar panels on the roof of SBP2, SLEnergy produces 0.47 GWh / annually. SBP1’s and SBP2’s annual consumption is 0.47 GWh.
– Shared waste treatment initiative
– Pooling gas consumption and creating a truck and car washing station
Energy purchase targets
– Water: 50% purchase in 2023
– Gas: zero purchase in 2025